Wednesday 25 June 2014

About Me (Issy)

My name is Issy Adams and I am 13 years old. I started climbing when I was 6 years old, and have loved the sport ever since.
Issy on 'Rated PG' (7a+) Malham Cove, July 2014

My ambition is to achieve a place on the GB lead climbing team.

Best Outdoor (so far)
  • Seventh Aardvark, 7b, Malham Cove, 2014
  • Rated PG, 7a+, Malham Cove, 2014
  • Concenting Adults, 7a, Malham Cove, 2014
  • Rose Coronary, 7a, Malham Cove, 2014

Best Indoor
  • 7b onsight
  • 7b+ redpoint

I competed in the BMC YCS 2012 when I was 11- my first competition. I qualified 3rd in my region for the national finals, and subsequently came fifth in the nationals. I was very pleased with my result. In 2013 I competed in the BLCC as a C. I achieved 6th in this event, which I was also very happy with. I also competed in the Welsh Climbing Championships, in which I came 4th, and the Youth Open Lead event, in which I came 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts