Saturday 28 June 2014

BMC YCS 2014 National Final (Finley)



This year I competed in the BMC YCS 2014. I made it through all of the qualifying rounds in 1st place. The finals for London & South East were held at the Castle climbing centre in London. I won the final and qualified for the national finals in Ratho, Scotland in 1st position for London and the South East.

At the national final I flashed two of the routes and fell off my third route at the very top. I also did all my boulders first attempt.

I placed 2nd overall, missing out on 1st place by one hold. It was very unlucky. Ethan Fowler was 1st and Oscar Philips was 3rd.

I enjoyed it because my Mum, Dad and sister were there supporting me.

Thank you Ian Dunn for coaching me throughout the year. 
Me on the podium - 2nd place in the national final
Me flashing boulder 3
Me on route 3
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts