Sunday 17 August 2014

Climbing in France (Finley)

I am on holiday in France enjoying running and cycling with my family. I have also done 3 sessions at Escalade Adventure. My first session I was pretty pleased with myself because I did some pretty good onsights. Most of the onsights were on the comp wall and I impressed the gnarly dudes. The second day I did 4x4s. After most of them I was pretty tired. In between 4x4s I attempted 2 7as. I found that the grades at Escalade Adventure were much harder than at other climbing walls, so I was happy with my efforts on the 7as. On the third day I onsighted a 6b+ and heard one of the gnarly French men say: 'chapeau', meaning 'respect/hats off'!



Overall I had a great time and wish to go back again some time in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts